Re: Wetsch: Mind as Action

Bill Barowy (wbarowy who-is-at lesley.edu)
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 08:08:14 -0400

Folks,

I'd like to follow along and I am still waiting on a copy. One thing else
is that the discussion of Mikes book seemed a little too rapid. It would
be good to pace this one out a little differently.

BB

>On Thu, 6 Aug 1998 dkirsh who-is-at lsu.edu wrote:
>
>> Before we get into high gear on this, I haven't yet received my
>> copy from the publisher. It turns out they're out of print at the moment,
>> and it will take a few weeks for a new run.
>
> ahhhh, thanks, David, for this information - i've been waiting
>several weeks now for notification that my ordered copy is in town -
>
>phillip
>
>phillip white pwhite who-is-at carbon.cudenver.edu

Bill Barowy, Associate Professor
Technology in Education
Lesley College, 29 Everett Street, Cambridge, MA 02138-2790
Phone: 617-349-8168 / Fax: 617-349-8169
http://www.lesley.edu/faculty/wbarowy/Barowy.html
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself
and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]