Re: book info query

Darren Cambridge (d.cambridge who-is-at mail.utexas.edu)
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 20:40:46 -0500

_Mind, Culture, and Activity: Seminal Papers from the laboratory of
Comparative Human Cognition._ New York: Cambridge UP, 1997.

At 06:16 PM 7/28/98 -0400, Jay Lemke wrote:
>After hunting around the net a bit, even at UC Berkeley and UCSD library
>catalogs, I can't find the publisher, or any citation for Cole, Engestrom,
>and Vasquez collection of classic papers from the LCHC, 1997. I'd like to
>cite this in a paper I am just finishing up. I mainly need the publisher,
>but all data is welcome. I know some info was posted here a while back, but
>my copy of that does not include a publisher/city cite either.
>
>thanks, JAY.
>
>---------------------------
>JAY L. LEMKE
>PROFESSOR OF EDUCATION
>CITY UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK
>JLLBC who-is-at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
><http://academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu/education/jlemke/index.htm>

DARREN CAMBRIDGE

Laureate, AAHE, _Computers & Composition_, CWRL, ACTLab

512.457.8278

http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~dcambrid/

"There is almost no English surname, however ancient and dignified, that
cannot be instantly improved by the prefix 'Spanker.'"
--Chistopher Hitchins