Re: Between messages

Ana Marjanovic-Shane (anchi who-is-at geocities.com)
Fri, 03 Jul 1998 23:20:38 -0400

Dear Another Message,

I agree with you wholeheartedly that we can make readers do a lot of things! We
can stop them or accelerate them! We can snatch them from one world and
instantly drop them into another. For instance, one of my professors told the
following story: M.E. Sage, was able to instantly transpose any reader from one
world to another in about 1/5 of a second. And that, without even excercising
every day. (M.E. Sage is, as you know already, "Once upon a time...")

However, this is a well known and, indeed, genetic property we all share. But I
have two questions.
My first question is: What about the bunny?
My second question is more philosophical: What is our origin? How did we come to
be? I once knew a very old message who claimed that we were CREATED... But I
think that this was just a form of a belief...
What do you think?

An(other)a M.S.

--
| Ana Marjanovic-Shane               |