Re: ISCRAT

Ana Marjanovic-Shane (anchi who-is-at geocities.com)
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 23:10:10 -0400

Dear Mike and all,

Thank you for the nice note about ISCRAT and the two presentations on Arne and
Davydov.
It was impossible for me to come to ISCRAT this time. I was sorry about the fact
for weeks in advance and I am still sorry. I am looking forward to people's
impressions and discussions of the raised issues. Will it be possible to read
some of the presented papers too? Will the papers be publicized throught the
ISCRAT site or XMCA site or in other ways?

Greetings to all

Ana

--
| Ana Marjanovic-Shane               |