The fourth Ueno

Bill Barowy (wbarowy who-is-at lesley.edu)
Thu, 28 May 1998 09:29:44 -0400

At 07:07 PM 5/28/98 +0900, Naoki Ueno wrote:
>This time, on this mailing list, I can see at least three kinds of
>"Ueno" as individual.

The fourth Ueno is a friend and collegue, a human who obviously makes a
difference, in an international community of like-minded people.

Warmest wishes and peace to all in this time of escalated tension. Let's
hope that others may follow a similar path to what we have just witnessed
on xmca.
Bill Barowy, Associate Professor
Technology in Education
Lesley College, 29 Everett Street, Cambridge, MA 02138-2790
Phone: 617-349-8168 / Fax: 617-349-8169
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself
and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]