my last note sent before reading Naoki's last note

Judy Diamondstone (diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu)
26 May 1998 21:13:13 -0000

I'm sure I don't completely understand, but that's
just fine.

Judy

t 01:31 AM 5/27/98 +0900, you wrote:
>At 10:06 AM 5/26/98 -0400, Luiz Ernesto Merkle wrote:
>>Naoki,
>
>> Thank you again, Naoki.
>> Luiz
>
>Thanks a lot, Luiz.
>
>Yrjo' s mail was sent to me, personally. I misunderstood. I am
>terriby sorry about that.
>
>By John's line "Have a reflective Memorial Day ", I flet very bad.
>In that sense, he was successeful.
>
>However, is there any meaning of this kind of success?
>
>I think the game here is not to win the game, but to explore
>the new dimension for communication and discussion even though
>the viewpoint is quite different.
>The line "Have a reflective Memorial Day" will definetly
>close that possibility.
>
>However, in the last mail, I wrote it too acutely.
>I must say sorry about that for participants of this mailing
>list.
>
>Naoki Ueno
>NIER, Tokyo

Judith Diamondstone (732) 932-7496 Ext. 352
Graduate School of Education
10 Seminary Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1183