Re: Aarhus Conf and Strike

Olav W. Bertelsen (olavb who-is-at daimi.aau.dk)
Tue, 5 May 1998 18:13:57 +0200

At 15:56 05/05/98, Esteban Diaz wrote:
>Does any one have any information concerning the likely
>impact of the current Danish strike on getting to
>ISCRAT in Aarhus? I had heard that planes would
>not be able to land in Copenhagen and other forms
>of transportation would be affected.
>
>Any informed news would be appreciated.

It is very unlikely that the strike continues after the next two weeks.

/olav

Olav Bertelsen CIT -- The Danish National Center for IT-research
Computer Science, Aarhus Uni., Ny Munkegade 116, DK-8000 Aarhus C, DENMARK
email olavb who-is-at cit.dk, olavb@daimi.aau.dk, http://www.daimi.aau.dk/~olavb
phone +45 89422440, dir +45 89423281, home +45 86107492, fax +45 89423255