RE: newsletter

Eugene Matusov (ematusov who-is-at UDel.Edu)
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 23:44:31 -0400

Hi Robin--

I don't know what to say because I didn't get CH SIG newsletters either. My
solution of the problem to move the newsletters to a website. I plan to
design a website in few weeks where people can see the newsletters, chat
with each other and have fun (e.g., people can ask Vygotsky and Bakhtin
about their theories). New creative ideas are welcomed. I plan to focus
the newsletters on issues and concerns that we have rather than on what dead
people said (i.e., battles for right interpretations -- whose voice presents
Vygotsky better). However, it maybe probably also valid concern....

Question: Who belongs to CH SIG? Answer: Those who participate (in any form
including $$$) ...

Wait for next announcement and start sending papers to me,

Eugene
PS I think that, later, people can submit papers via the web and provide
peer reviews also via web covered by a known password. What do you think?