Re: Of interest to at least some

Phillip Allen White (pwhite who-is-at carbon.cudenver.edu)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 20:46:59 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998, Ana Marjanovic-Shane wrote:

> Eva,
>
> This did get through!
> The "Cultural-Historical Activity Theory Pre-session Institute" was a very
> important meeting I think. I got so many ideas and questions and just to have a
> chance to discuss all of it "in-vivo" was, at least, for me very stimulating.

Yes, I hope that others besides Eva can write about this
pre-session institute - not being able to go to AERA - when I read the
program description of the institute I was dazzled, and envious.

Eva!! There's spam in the filter? Is this like Monty Python in
the ports?

phillip