Re: hidden curriculum?

sveggetti who-is-at axrma.uniroma1.it
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 12:18:59 +0200

Dear Michael sorry for using the procedure reply, but I am living and
wanted send you and Sheila my warmest greetings for Eastern. Sent you a
card from a beautiful place in Crimea ( Krym) where I was working for a
week with a group of teachers. It could be interesting to speak together
about some eventual possibility of organizing a common project or even a
Laboratory on some topic of education.What do you think? As you might
imagine, I found the common problems and questions in the life of so much
of our colleagues there.Remembering you both Serena Veggetti