Re: Applied Delpit?

maria judith (costlins who-is-at ism.com.br)
Sun, 05 Apr 1998 10:58:33 -0200

Nate, according to Paulo Freire, the hidden curriculum is the most
important. Instruction must come from the experience people already
have. For ex> in order to learn how to read and write, the poor people
who lived in Recife in houses made of straw had "straw" as the first
word which would generate the others. The reality is the subject and
will be incorporated. It is not the only good method, but its motivation
is high. Maria Lins