Re: parallel processing & early literacy

Judy Diamondstone (diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu)
13 Mar 1998 18:09:33 -0000

Dan, Thank you for the response to my request. Do you think
Dmitri might know of existing literature that I might recommend
to my student?
Any help you/Dmitri can offer would be appreciated.

Again, thanks.
Judy