Re: ISCRAT '98 web update

vera p john-steiner (vygotsky who-is-at unm.edu)
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 15:47:48 -0700 (MST)

Hi,
I assume that I do not have to register as I am an invited speaker. Please
let me know the information about where I am being housed, etc. as
I am starting to plan my European trip. I am not good at using the web, so
I would be very grateful if you or Mariane would tell me how much time
I need to schedule deom Copenhagen. Also, I need the SAS reference
number,
many thanks,
Vera John-Steiner
For the final program I might like to change my title (slightly). Please
let me know if that is still possible,
Vera John-Steiner

On Mon, 23 Feb 1998, The ISCRAT '98 webmaster wrote:

> hi fellow xmca'ers,
>
> you may want to know that the ISCRAT '98 web-pages have been updated with
> detailed information about the contributions which have been accepted for
> the congress. the information can be found at:
>
> http://www.daimi.aau.dk/iscrat98
>
> please also remember that the deadline for early registration is march 1.
>
> regrads,
>
> /olav

> Olav Bertelsen CIT -- The Danish National Center for IT-research
> Computer Science, Aarhus Uni., Ny Munkegade 116, DK-8000 Aarhus C, DENMARK
> email olavb who-is-at cit.dk, olavb@daimi.aau.dk, http://www.daimi.aau.dk/~olavb
> phone +45 89422440, dir +45 89423281, home +45 86107492, fax +45 89423255

Vera P. John-Steiner
Department of Linguistics
Humanities Bldg. 526
University of New Mexico