Re: affectivity: feelings and emotions

Angel Lin (ENANGEL who-is-at cityu.edu.hk)
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 15:26:10 +0800

Along this line, some interesting works regarding the role of rhythm in
cross-cultural /teacher-student interactions:

e.g., Scollon, 1981, Tempo, density and silence: Rhythms in ordinary talk.
Fairbanks: University of Alaska, Centre for Cross-Cultural Studies.
Barhhardt, C. 1982, Tuning-in: Athabaskan teachers and Athabaskan
students. In R. Barnhardt (Ed.), Cross-cultural issues in Alaskan education
(vol. 2). Fairbanks: Unviersity of Alaska, Centre for Cross-Cultural
Studies (ERIC Document No. ED 232 814)

Angel
Angel Lin
City University of Hong Kong