Re: emotional bonds/education

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jo=E3o_Batista_Martins?= (jbmartin who-is-at sercomtel.com.br)
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 15:55:30 -0800 (PST)

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Mike Cole <mcole who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu>
Para: xmca who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Data: Terça-feira, 10 de Fevereiro de 1998 19:32
Assunto: Re: emotional bonds/education

>I believe it (the question) is a reflection of the consequences of the
habitual
>dualism between cognition and emotion. I noted the other day that the
>journal "Cognition" is now called "Cognition and Emotion." Sort of
>progress?
>mike

Mike and xmcaers

I think that we learn to see the human psychological phenomenons
splitting them. We dismount them - cognition, emotion, social, intelligence
unconscious x conscious, etc... and, assemble them later think that
psychology or any discipline alone don't discovers fully your study object.
The man is
complex, multi-determined and must be boarded while complexity -
altogether...

João Batista Martins
Rua Anisio Figueiredo, 476
CEP: 86065-800 - Londrina - Paraná - Brasil
Tel: 043 3385208
E-mail: jbmartin who-is-at sercomtel.com.br