Re: emotional bonds/education

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jo=E3o_Batista_Martins?= (jbmartin who-is-at sercomtel.com.br)
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 15:55:08 -0800 (PST)

>Mike Cole wrote:
>>Dear Xmca-ers,
>>
>>In connection with our work on afterschool educational activities,
>>we have long been impressed by the large role played by the emotional
>>bonds that form between undergrads and children and how important
>>this seems to be in quality of teaching/learning that goes on. One
>>of my students is focusing in on this aspect of the systems and has
>>asked if there is any theoretical writing on the topic of emotional
>>bonding and learning/teaching.
>>
>>What sources might you-all recommend? I would note that this question
>>indexes a gap in my own work in developing a cultural-historicalactivity
>>approach to development: I have been aware of the phenomenon for a long
>>time but have not systematically theorized it. The gap may not be
>>only in my own work/.
>>mike

Mike

In the Brasil some searcher board this question in the
inter-relation education x psychoanalisys. I don't know americans
references. Do you want the brasilian references?

Joao Martins

João Batista Martins
Rua Anisio Figueiredo, 476
CEP: 86065-800 - Londrina - Paraná - Brasil
Tel: 043 3385208
E-mail: jbmartin who-is-at sercomtel.com.br