Re: time again

Bill Barowy (wbarowy who-is-at lesley.edu)
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 17:26:13 -0500

Perhaps you might consider an automatic reposting of xact to xcma for a
brief period. Leaving out technical details, it might be done with some
caution. I have taken a quick look at xact and the xact discussion with a
more 'preordained' flow is an interesting contrast to xmca more
decentralized emergent behavior. The cross-polination in the flow of ideas
might prove interesting.

Bill Barowy, Ph. D.
Associate Professor
Technology in Education