ISCRAT98 on the web (was: Re: ISCRAT)

Olav Bertelsen (olavb who-is-at daimi.aau.dk)
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 10:57:36 +0100

At 0:21 27/01/98, Mike Busch wrote:
>Deborah:
> Could you tell me what ISCRAT stands for? Also -is there a

Hi,

Actually I don't remember what ISCRAT stands for, I think that i was
International Standing Commity for Research in Activity Theory, but I'm
sure it is something else today :-)

Anyway, we have a website for for the ISCRAT 1998 congress, and I have just
updated it with the preliminary program. In a couple of weeks further
information about the sassions will be released and announbced on the site
too.

the URL is:

http://www.daimi.aau.dk/iscrat98

kind regards,

/olav (ISCRAT webmaster)

Olav Bertelsen CIT -- The Danish National Center for IT-research
Computer Science, Aarhus Uni., Ny Munkegade 116, DK-8000 Aarhus C, DENMARK
email olavb who-is-at cit.dk, olavb@daimi.aau.dk, http://www.daimi.aau.dk/~olavb
phone +45 89422440, dir +45 89423281, home +45 86107492, fax +45 89423255