Re: Re(2): Discourse structures & Confused in California

diane celia hodges (dchodges who-is-at interchg.ubc.ca)
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 11:05:56 -0800

At 5:29 PM 1/14/98, Phillip Allen White wrote:

> teachers aren't very much supported when they seek to lessen the
>weight of the grindingly narrow, and open up learning into more broadly
>defined visions.
>
>phillip

what, in your opinion, would have to change, in your specific place of
practice, for teachers to organize more support, and for learning to open
up...?
diane

If my rantings on dysfunctionality aren't dysfunctional, does that mean I'm
functional? Am I not a NERD too?? ha ha