RE: Re(2): Discourse structures & Confused in California

Eugene Matusov (ematusov who-is-at udel.edu)
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 20:27:09 -0800

Hello everybody--

Rachel, I think you are right that some philosophy statement can help
clarify what xmca try not to be. Your sad message reminds me again how much
mainstream educational institutions in the US (and in many other places) are
oppressive. I feel very sorry. I want to try to learn how to avoid harming
my students. Your message is very helpful for this.

Eugene