cyber logistics

Judy Diamondstone (diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu)
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 22:09:43 -0500

Hello, folks - Dr. Gumus apparently found my name and
email on the website (see below). I would respond but I'm
calling in from elsewhere & don't have info. Please,
someone(s) send Dr. Gumus info on joining xmca,
subscribing to mca, and let him know who the big
fish are :)

Thanks. Judy

>Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 13:10:21 +0200
>From: "Dr. Nazim Gumus" <ngumus who-is-at dpt.gov.tr>
>To: diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu
>Subject: membership
>
>Dear Judith,
>This is Dr. Nazim Gumus from Ankara, Turkey.
>Since September, 1997, I have been interested in your XMCA pages/posts.
>So, I would like to be a member of your journals, but in which way?..
>
>I'm looking forward to your reply!
>Regards,
>Nazim

Judith Diamondstone