Re: Follow up to Gordon Wells on IRE patterns

David Dirlam (ddirlam who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu)
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 14:29:54 -0800 (PST)

Martin
=09This sounds like fascinating data to me especially in the context
of our recent discussion of teaching practices. Do you have a paper on the
topic? Also, the fact that a practice like this survives at such a low
level is very interesting. Do you have data on different teachers? Is
there a much higher percentage use in some than in others?
David