Re: Discourse structures

Charles Bazerman (bazerman who-is-at humanitas.ucsb.edu)
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 10:10:14 -0800 (PST)

Some places to start are
1. The forthcoming issue of MCA 4:4.
2. Genre and Writing, ed. Bishop and Ostrom. Boynton Cook 1997
3.Landmark Essays in Writing Across the Curriculum, ed. Bazerman and
Russell. Hermagoral (now Erlbaum), 1994.
4. Learning and Teaching genre, ed. Freedman and Medway. Boynton Cook.
1994
5. Genre and the New Rhetoric, ed.Freedman and Medway. Taylor & Francis,
1994.

Chuck Bazerman