Re: Best practices (and Classroom community)

Peter Smagorinsky (psmagorinsky who-is-at ou.edu)
Sat, 03 Jan 1998 08:14:20

Carol Lee also writes about these issues in her book:

Lee, C. D. (1993). Signifying as a scaffold for literary interpretation:
The pedagogical implications of an African American discourse genre. NCTE
Research Report No. 26. Urbana, IL: National Council of Teachers of English.