Re: XMCA On-Line Discussions

Eugene Matusov (ematusov who-is-at UDel.Edu)
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 10:34:39 -0500

Hi Rick and everybody--

Excellent work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for taking time and energy for helping our XMCA community to
flourish. Please, pass my thanks to everybody who has been involved in the
project.

I don't have any suggestions for improvement. Initially, I thought that it
maybe a good idea to allow to reply and send e-mail directly from the web.
But I don't know what kind of consequences will be from this change. Do we
want to be open for everybody to write? Or do we want to preserve list
subscription?

Eugene
------------------------------------
Eugene Matusov