XMCA On-Line Discussions

Rick Smith (rjsmith who-is-at ucsd.edu)
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 22:50:02 -0800

Howdy XMCA subscribers.

XMCA e-mail exchanges are now available on-line via the MCA Web site:
http://communication.ucsd.edu/MCA

The "hypermail" page can be accessed directly at:
http://communication.ucsd.edu/MCA/Mail/Current.Mail/index.html

The page is automatically updated each day, with the
"Current.Mail/index.html" representing one month's worth of dialogue
(currently about 100 messages per week). Messages can be sorted by date,
subject, author, thread. Our current plan is to archive each month's mail
and have it available on-line as well. Some months are already on the MCA
site, and other past months will be available soon as well.

I look forward to your questions and comments regarding how you use the MCA
Web site and how it can best be utilized by you as regular participants and
by our occasional visitors.

Best Wishes.

Rick Smith
Laboratory Assistant
Laboratory of Comparative Human Cognition
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093-0092
(619) 534-6155