Re: e.g., a practice-based methodology?

Katherine Goff (Katherine_Goff who-is-at ceo.cudenver.edu)
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 17:02:36 -0700

Eva writes:
>Perhaps it is yours because YOU belong to IT? or because you
>participate,
>are a constitutive part of it... or... it of you? I dont remember where
>read it, but I know I cannot take sole credit for this doubt that the
>"possessive" pronomina are all about ownership. They can and do also
>mean
>other close relations.

Thanx,
Now I can say that something like this is what I meant when I said it
was _my_ classroom.

Kathie

\\\\\\\\\\\\\You live you learn
\\\\\\\\\\\You love you learn
\\\\\\\\\You cry you learn
\\\\\\\You lose you learn
\\\\\You bleed you learn
\\\You scream you learn////////alanis morissette:jagged little pill

Katherine_Goff who-is-at ceo.cudenver.edu
http://ouray.cudenver.edu/~kegoff/index.html