Re: qual-quant differences and the difference it makes.....

David Dirlam (ddirlam who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu)
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 08:20:42 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 18 Nov 1997, Martin Packer wrote:

> Should I confess that I'm tired, and disappointed by the difficulties of
> trying to explain my views, sustain community, share ideas?

Me, too, Martin. But you know, one of the most beautiful qualities
of xmca is that the dialog goes on, even if some of the participants get
worn out. Having just been a victim of dialog being cut off at my home
institution, I am saying this in earnest. Thanks for hanging in there as
long as you did.

David