Re: International Vygotsky Academy

Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu (rjapias who-is-at ibm.net)
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 22:41:37 -0300

Mrs. Robbins,

I read your message about International Vygotsky Academy.
I'm very interested on being in Moscow by that time.
I will try access the netsite linked on it.
Would you please send me more informations?