Re: Nothing

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 21:17:30 +0200

At 10.26 -0700 97-10-14, Francoise Herrmann wrote:
>Subject: Nothing
>
>...like ignoring precedence in scholarship... Whither socioculture?

But- but- Francoise, do you mean ME?

I just thought I'd tell the list a bit of its past,

basically that short dry chronicle is a (quasi-) quantified version of that
old welcome document. I mean, it was not so long ago you reminded the list
of your book on the electronic academia, I must also have referred to you
in this connection before. I didn't think I needed to give reference just
for that little bit of factual info now

-- after all I have been working for two and a half months this summer
coding those archives so I have a database from which I can study the
mailflow -- the diagram of the different lists is only one thing I can get
out of it. This is not repeating what you did with communicative acts, is
it?

Those archives are so huge and so beautiful I hope there's room for both of =
us.

Eva