Re: ZPD's without more knowledgeable others -?

Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu (rjapias who-is-at ibm.net)
Thu, 09 Oct 1997 22:21:47 -0200

Mrs. Diamondstone,

While I was reading your message I remembered two happenings=20
with animals:

The first one was a cd-room video from an african videomaker that shows=20
an african candombl=E9 cerimony in whicth a horse "dances" to the orix=E1=
=20
oxossi, doing the same movements that a son of saint does when he/she is=20
"horse" of an orix=E1.

I listened in a TV news program, many years ago, that a dog had saved=20
his owner from the death wetting his mouth with a piece of cloth. Maybe=20
in Europe or North America... I'm not sure at all.