Re: mediating spaces

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 20:52:31 +0200

At 23.20 -0200 97-10-05, Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu wrote:
>Would you please link me, if possible, with the
>xmca articles website?

Oh, I forgot to post this this morning. The MCA Website is at:

http://communication.ucsd.edu/MCA/index.html

And the articles-of-xmca-interest have links from that page.

And...

>At 19.40 +0200 97-10-05, Yrj=F6 Engestr=F6m wrote:
>>
>> If
>> there is interest, perhaps we can put the Change Lab article into the XMC=
>> article website? (The journal is kind of hard to get in the US.)

Yes, I definitely think that it should be on the Website. I think of the
Website mostly as -- potentially - like a reference library for hard-to-get
or not-yet-published CHAT stuff. Anything, really, that can inform people
on one edge of the CHAT system about the reasoning of people on one of the
other edges. AND that isn't copyrighted to some publisher, naturally. I do
NOT (as many of you may have seen me say before) believe a lot in the
Website as a medium for getting particular papers discussed in depth. Our
time constraints don't work that way, evidently. On the other hand it may
be very valuable to be able to point to the Website, in cases like with the
L-LinE journal.

Eva