Re: non-institutionalized participation

nate (schmolze who-is-at students.wisc.edu)
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 16:59:19 -0500

> At 03:29 PM 9/29/97 -0700, you wrote:
> >Eugene-- I really feel uncomfortable discussing the 5thD in the context
> >of XMCA. They exist in great varieties. The best description of the
> >ideas behind the 5thD and its implementation up to about 1994 exist
> >in Cultural Psychology. Somehow discussion of the book stopped before
> >folks got that far and perhaps if there is interest we could
> >discuss various issues concerning the notion of design experiments,
> >combining theory and practice, etc. there.
> >
> >mike

I would find it beneficial if there was to be a discussion of the ideas's
of the 5th dimention. I am attempting to use a mystical entity such as the
wizard for instructional purposes in a second grade classroom.

Nate Schmolze
<http://www.geocities.com/~nschmolze/liger.html>