Re: ODP: Ideologies

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 19:45:56 +0200

At 04.27 +0000 97-09-30, Tomasz Czub wrote:
>My idea is that "ideology" plays a particular role in late adolescence,
>giving possibility for young to order their motives (in russian
>"intieries") and then reconstruct and order structure of activity.

Tomasz, let me ask about YOUR motivation. I think I would understand your
definition of ideology better if you could explain to me if your concern is
a worry about the ideologies of adolescent subcultures (like the
"skinheads" are a worry to us in Sweden) or a wish to help adolescents in
the construction of a healthy toolkit for their own ideology construction.
Perhaps it is neither? Or perhaps it is both? I am just trying to invite
your explanation, actually.

Eva