Re: cite for Hanks...

Judy Diamondstone (diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu)
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 12:31:06 -0400

Paul, Thank you!

The genre issue of xmca was WONDERFUL. Hurrah!

Sorry I've been such a chump as a respondent. I didn't
juggle my commitments very well the first couple of years,
and spent more time as a learner than as an author. But
it will pay off this year.

Judy

At 09:05 AM 9/26/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>Paul, do you have the cite on hand? for:
>>>
>>>Hanks' discussions of how to identify the participant structures and deitic
>>>planes of Mayan shamanic practice.
>
>William Hanks. (1995). Exorcism and the Description of Participant Roles.
>In M. Silverstein & G. Urban (Eds.), Natural Histories of Discourse (pp.
>160-200). University of Chicago Press. [With additional cites in his
>bib.]

Judith Diamondstone
* NOTE CHANGE OF AREA CODE * (732) 932-7496 Ext. 352
MAILING ADDRESS:
Graduate School of Education
10 Seminary Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08903