Re: The survival of settings

Peter Smagorinsky (psmagorinsky who-is-at ou.edu)
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 14:15:38 -0500 (CDT)

Kevin, Elaine Chin has written about the politics of space in a journalism
graduate school. She published an article based on her dissertation in
Written Communication a couple of years ago, through I can't find the
specific reference right now.

There are also some essays in On Signs (Ed. Marshall Blonsky--Johns Hopkins
Press, 1985) that you might find helpful.

Peter