removed

Janice Acker (jja143 who-is-at psu.edu)
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 14:46:06 -0400

mike

my name is janice acker and i accidently got on this mailing list and
would like for you to inform me of how i can be taken off. the reason for
this is because i am 17 and i don't understand half the stuff that you are
writing about so if you could help me out i would really appreciate it.

thanks,
janice