Re: classroom tech

Peter Smagorinsky (psmagorinsky who-is-at ou.edu)
Sat, 23 Aug 1997 09:42:49

My first question would be: how do you define technology? A couple of
years ago Dennis Baron visited OU and gave a talk about the History of the
Pencil, which apparently was quite a technological advance at one point.
So what exactly are we talking about when we talk about technology?