Re: Elvira S Lima

Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu (rjapias who-is-at ibm.net)
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 23:34:17 -0200

Mr. Farruggio,

I'm in Brazil, in S=E3o Paulo ( University of S=E3o Paulo ). I'm gonna=20
look for some of your questions. As soon as I had get something=20
I'll comunicate you.

I was very interested on her paper. Do you have a copy of it? Where=20
I can find it? In which University or institution does she work?=20
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais? (Federal University of Minas=20
Gerais?)

About Florestan Fernandes: He's dead. (last year) and there are=20
many books written by him in lybraries in Brazil. In Which book of him
are you interested in?

Ricardo.