Asking some informations

Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu (rjapias who-is-at ibm.net)
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 15:10:20 -0200

Dear Mr. Cole,

Would you please send me the xmca's home page adrress? And how can I get
your "Cultural Context of learning and thinking" , "Mind as a Cultural
Achievement: Implications for IQ Testing" and "The influence of
Schooling on Concept Formation: Some Preliminary Conclusions"?