Re: more on Bernstein

James Robert Martin (jmartin who-is-at mail.usyd.edu.au)
Fri, 4 Jul 1997 16:23:43 +1000 (EST)

Peter

Thanks for the references and amusing review (from someone who can't read
hyper-text!) I think one real strength of the volume is the connections
it makes between Bernstein's theory and its research base... with lots of
references that hadn't been compiled before.

The Australian volume to come is...

F Christie [Ed.] Pedagogy and the Shaping of Consciousness. London:
Cassell.

Jim Martin