Re: phylogeny and culture

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jo=E3o_Batista?= (jbmartin who-is-at sercomtel.com.br)
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 02:45:51 -0300

Mike and xmcaers

This quotation remember me the fascism - the ideia of other "ariana" rac=
e.
The wife of presidentof USSR reclaim by a "genetic stock" - is the effect
of clone Dolly? :-), :-)=20

JO=C3O BATISTA MARTINS
RUA RENE DESCARTES, 349
LONDRINA - PARAN=C1 - BRASIL
CEP 86060-600

E-MAIL jbmartin who-is-at sercomtel.com.br