Re: Does anyone know...?

Ana M. Shane (pshane who-is-at andromeda.rutgers.edu)
Sun, 1 Sep 1996 23:10:37 -0400

Boris and others,

I would like very much to get the copy of Bluma's interview (in English,
although it's possible in Russian, too). Do you know in which issue of
"Soviet Psychology" it was published? Is there any way to order it?

Thanks for the responses. I find it fascinating to try to reconstruct the
actual circumstances which might have been crucial in development of Lewin's
and Vygotsky's theories.

Ana