[1]RE>progressivism

Geoffrey Williams (geoffrey.williams who-is-at english.su.edu.au)
29 Jul 1996 15:53:58 +1000

[1]RE>progressivism 29/7/96

Geoff Williams is on study leave overseas. Your message will be forwarded
automatically to his Compuserve address. However, during September he will
not be able to access email.

--------------------------------------
Date: 22/6/96 1:43 PM
To: Geoffrey Williams
From: xmca who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu
Thanks to everyone who helped to historicize & otherwise
contextualize the issues that Piotr initially raised. Mike,
what would the seminar you suggested entail for individual
participants? How serious are you [we] about setting it up?

>Perhaps we should think about an international, e-mail mediated, focused
>seminar on these topics for the fall? I would participate with pleasure
>on the basis of my limited experience in attempting cooredinated
international
>readings/discussions. Is this an important enough topic for more than
>casual CHAT chat?
>mike

Judy Diamondstone diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu
Graduate School of Education Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey

Eternity is in love with the productions of time. - Wm Blake

Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 22:20:56 -0400
To: xmca who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu
From: Judy Diamondstone <diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Re: progressivism