Re: reposting of summary

=?iso-8859-1?Q?JO=C3O?= BATISTA MARTINS (jbmartin who-is-at sercomtel.com.br)
Wed, 17 Jul 1996 21:10:18 -0300

JUDY

I liked very of her summary. It remember me the importance of a
constant discussion about ours ideias: her commentaries are much inviting to
deepen our debate.

JOAO BATISTA MARTINS
jbmartin who-is-at sercomtel.com.br
UNIVERSIDADE ESTADUAL DE LONDRINA