Re: mimesis in action/ play of alter & ego

Arne Raeithel (raeithel who-is-at informatik.uni-hamburg.de)
Tue, 2 Jul 1996 09:37:32 +0200

Phil: Would you do a poor German Privatdozent (who hasn't easy entry
into university libraries, only to his private archives) a favour
and just say two words about what the critique of M. Jay against
Taussig concerned: methods, results, theory... ?

Thanks: Arne.