Unidentified subject!

Judy Diamondstone (diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu)
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 16:56:09 -0400

Piotr wrote:
> Anyhow, I do share Yrjo Engestrom's hope that the discussion on this
>will not be resumed.
>
>A different kind of discussion which could go on is on what was (in a
>way) implied in Helena Worthen's and mine letters: how could one _agree_
>with LSV? I hope sincerely that it is not _obvious_ for you. It isn't
>for me.

Well, I hope that the different kind of discussion will begin. Perhaps
Eugene's questions can serve as a starting point. How has V. contributed
or not to CHATers' notions of:

"historical progress, within- and between- culture diversity, societal
teleology, exceptions from scientific theory in social sciences,
relationship between social theory and "object" (people) it focuses, and so
on."

Or perhaps Michael Glassman's invitation, at the end of his mapping
of dissensions in CHAT:

Perhaps other people, including the originators,
>have other views of this.

- Judy
Judy Diamondstone diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu
Graduate School of Education Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
10 Seminary Place New Brunswick, NJ 08903