Re: The Hamburg Connection

Arne Raeithel (raeithel who-is-at informatik.uni-hamburg.de)
Sat, 18 May 1996 18:13:22 +0200

At 09:37 18.5.1996, Peter Smagorinsky wrote:
>Arne, I can't imagine how a cultural-historical psychology could ignore
>religion. Among academics, I find a remarkable intolerance for
>fundamentalist Christians--I don't have the archives handy, ...

I am glad that you wrote it first, Peter, because it appears to me as an
overseas phenomenon. We do not have as many conspicous fundamentalist
Christians here, our intolerance these days seems to be concentrated
on neoNazis and scientologists, also, apparently waxing, o je!, on
muslims...

And, as I see this in your trailer:

>Department of Instructional Leadership and Academic Curriculum

Together with the eclipse of religion, there is also the non-theme
of "educational leadership" -- in the practical sense, the people
that do not directly teach but try to run schools or educational
bureaucracies -- here on xmca.

Is this also intolerance ? Or what ?

Just a curious, friendly question.

Arne.

Dr. Arne Raeithel Verlag der Zeichenschmiede
.. 0 1 2 3 .. ----------------- n.e.t.z Softwarepartner
: \ / \ / \ / : Neuhimmel Consulting
: A B C : 040 420 20 66 Fon/Fon/Fon
: | | | : Isestrasse 7 040 420 91 24 Fax/Fon/Mdm
: | | . : D - 20144 Hamburg +49 40 ^ [inter-tel prefix]
. . -.- --- . araei who-is-at rrz.uni-hamburg.de
. . . . . . . . Fed. Rep. Germany raeithel who-is-at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
arne_raeithel who-is-at magicvillage.de
100754.470 who-is-at compuserve.com