Mokita

worthenh who-is-at garnet.berkeley.edu
Thu, 16 May 1996 07:13:17 -0700

The following request came over the U.C. Berkeley Ed School list --
can anyone help? Thanks -- Helena Worthen

<<: Mon, 13 May 1996 10:03:14 -0800
>To: scowan who-is-at uclink2.Berkeley.EDU
>From: david_meyer who-is-at ncsu.edu (David Meyer)
7m--More--m
>Subject: nit picking academic details

Hey, my brother -in-law sent the message below. Please send any leads you
have to him - or just reply to me and I'll forward your info to him. Also,
please forward this query to anyone appropriate -- native speakers from
Papua New Guinea???