Subject: welcome dillonph
Author: xmca who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu at SMTPLINKPO
Date: 5/8/96 4:40 PM

Hi Dillon Ph in Los angeles. Your bring an interesting background
to xmca and you should have recieved a pretty good heft of bytes about
who is currently involved.

Could you sign your notes so we know how to address you properly?
mike
Michael Cole
Communication Department and Laboratory of Comparative Human Cognition
MAAC 517 Second Floor, Q-092
University of California, La Jolla, California, 92093
Phone (619) 534-4590
Fax (619) 5347746